As everyone scrambles to insure that help from Washington is put to the best possible use, your input on how best to use money from the CARES Act for k-12 education is needed. In this case, the total amount for Alabama would exceed $250 million.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Leave It To The Kids July 27, 2021
- Readers Say, “Get Your Shots” July 21, 2021
- How Did A Health Pandemic Become A Political Pandemic? July 20, 2021
- Fox News Has No Shame, No Soul, No Scruples July 20, 2021
- Tucker Carlson Has Never Been To Bushfield Cemetery July 15, 2021